Grilling at the Lodge
Our patio has been designed for the grilling enthusiast who wants to grill and enjoy the ambience of our patio. We provide commercial gas and charcoal grills, commercial oven, and prep area. A delightful arrays of seasonings and condiments are provided. Our philosophy is to always provide our guests with the freshest and highest quality products while supporting our Colorado farmers and ranchers.
You pack it in
Guests are welcome to bring their favorite barbeque meals and fire up our grills to create their special meal. We offer limited refrigerator storage for guests especially if staying several days. We also offer a variety of additional foods that can be purchased to compliment any meal.
We pack it in
Customized grilling baskets are available for guests that are looking for an outdoor fine dining experience and want to avoid the hassle of shopping. A basket (dinner for two) is ready to grill and contains the following:
- Choice: Atlantic Salmon filet, Top Sirloin Steak or Organic Chicken
- Two local seasonal vegetables
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- *Our basket dinners require advance notice-Pricing may vary due to season
Boar’s Head Packs It In
We proudly feature Boar’s Head meats and cheeses for additional purchase for your grilling convenience while you stay with us at Mountain River Lodge.
- Customizable baskets and individual items are available for purchase
- Specialty Sauces, Hummus, Crackers, Artisan Buns and Breads are available
- Click here to learn more about the Boar’s Head menu options available
Lodge grilling options available for purchase:
(pricing available upon request)
- Organic grass-fed beef burgers
- All natural 100 % beef hot dogs and bratwursts
- Artisan hamburger and hot dog buns
- Seasonal vegetables
- Seasonal fruits