Enjoy a Memorable Open Fire Dining Experience on Our Patio at Grill39
Bring Whatever Food Your Culinary Creativity Inspires
Grill39 is an accommodating covered area to prep your food. Prepare your own meals for an unforgettable night of alfresco dining under the mountain stars. All guests have free use of our commercial gas and charcoal grills and custom prep areas. Not to worry chefs, we provide the grilling utensils!
If you are visiting us with a hunting or fishing excursion, please take advantage of the grills to prepare your fresh kill or catch of the day. Feel free to use the grilling amenities for store-bought food as well.
Dining Amenities for Guest Use:
- Commercial Grills with Prep Area
- Grilling Utensils
- Outdoor Rock Fireplace
- Large Patio and Comfortable Seating
Here is a list of towns close by with local dining choices:
- Florissant Colorado Restaurants – 5-minute drive
- Divide Colorado Restaurants – 15-minute drive
- Hartsel Colorado Restaurants – 20-minute drive
- Cripple Creek Colorado Restaurants – a 33-minute drive
- Woodland Park Colorado Restaurants – 26-minute drive
Questions or Comments?
Click here to email us and we’ll be happy to help.