If you’re looking for the next destination for your fishing trip, there are few better places in the world to go than Colorado. With plentiful fish of all shapes and sizes and a gorgeous backdrop wherever you decide to fish, it’s hard to find a more rewarding, relaxing place to go on a fishing trip with friends and family. Whether you’ve finally found time to spend with old friends in a calm, serene setting or you want to take your children on their first ever fishing trip, Mountain River Lodge is the perfect place to stay on your next excursion.
Lake George and other surrounding areas like Eleven Mile State Park and the “Dream Stream” provide the perfect opportunity for you to catch some of the largest trout you’ve ever laid eyes on. Here are some helpful tips for planning your stay at Mountain River Lodge for your special Colorado fishing trip:
- Bring the Gear You Need: Would you play baseball without a bat? Finding the right equipment for your specific trip has a crucial part to play for your fishing vacation. Make sure that your reel functions properly and is capable of reeling in the size of fish you hope to catch. Find bait that attracts the fish you’re looking for.
- Find a Good Spot: At Mountain River Lodge, you’ll have local access to a number of world-class areas for recreational fishing. Make sure you have an idea of where you want to set up shop for the day when you start fishing.
- Get a Boat: Don’t waste your time on the shore—get out there and enjoy yourself! You have a much better chance of making your fishing trip a successful one if you get out on the water.
- Bring an Appetite: You didn’t catch all those fish just to hang them on a wall, did you? At Mountain River Lodge, we offer a patio grill with a stunning view. Grill up the day’s catch and take in the beautiful scenery our prime location has to offer. You won’t find a better place to enjoy a well-earned meal.
- Take a Deep Breath and Relax: When making the trek to Colorado, it’s critical to your journey to also find time to unwind. Make sure that you’re doing what you can to make the most out of your experience—take in the scenery, prepare correctly, and make sure you’re putting yourself in the best position possible to catch some serious fish. Come and see what all the fuss is about—plan your next fishing trip at our premium Colorado fishing resort today.