Rafting, Zip-line, Train Rides and More
Mountain River Lodge is not far from one of Colorado’s most impressive natural attractions, the Royal Gorge, just 25 minutes outside Canon City. This breathtaking 1,200-foot deep canyon, was carved over millions of years by the wild Arkansas River. Start your visit at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park, where you can stand above the canyon and take in the awe-inspiring views. There are many ways to view the dramatic canyon. Walk across the gorge on one of the world’s highest suspension bridges, the scenic Royal Gorge Bridge. Zing across the gorge on a high-speed zip line or gently whisk across in an enclosed gondola. Maybe heights aren’t your thing, then take a ride on the Royal Gorge Train, a route that runs along the floor of the canyon, alongside the river. Float down the Royal Gorge on an Arkansas River white water rafting trip.
Whatever you choose, our staff can help you find the most awesome way to experience the Royal Gorge. We can book your trips with reliable outfitters and arrange transportation. Please contact us today for pricing.
Royal Gorge Adventure Package:
- Professionally guided half or full day adventure trips
- Free transportation for you and/or your group to and from the airport
- Early morning riser breakfast delivered to your room to help you get an early start
- Morning briefings and instruction from your private guide(s) in main Lodge
- Transport to prime fishing location – from and return Mountain River Lodge
- Wine and cheese on the patio waiting for you upon return to the Lodge
- Fine dining outdoor dinner experience on our Patio at Grill39 prepared by your
own chef under the stars
- Your choice bottle of wine or six pack of beer, provided nightly
- Includes all Lodge Amenities
Customize Your Stay
Did you know we can fully customize your stay? Take your vacation to the next level and contact Mountain River Lodge concierge located in the main Lodge or call 719-748-1353 today. We are always ready to assist in order to enhance your stay!